Date: Sat, 28 Aug
Time: 9am to 12pm (please be punctual)
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic Adventure Park
Re-visit Skills: Abseil / Rope Ascend / Top Rope Belay
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Ngee Ann Polytechnic for the support as the venue supporter for this session.
Getting to the Venue - Ngee Ann Poly Adventure Tower
- Map Attached below
- The Adventure Tower is located at Kismis Ave (Toh Yi Dr, via Jalan Jurong Kechil)
- The access of the Adventure Tower is via the Ngee Ann Poly Staff Apartment blocks (not the main building at Clementi Rd)
- If you are driving, please park at the multi-storey car park next to Blk 6 & 7 at Toh Yi Drive (nearest)
- Please note that there is no approval given to park inside the school premises
- For those who are coming via the public transport like public bus, you can alight near the Bukit Timah Food Centre, walk pass the HDB blocks as indicated by the RED arrow line in the attached Map.
- If you are taking a taxi or a drop-off, you can access via Jalan Jurong Kechil/Toh Yi Dr to Kismiss as indicated by the YELLOW arrow line in the attached Map
- Access via the school's main building at Clementi Road is possible. You have to walk to the sports complex/swimming pool, cross the overhead bridge (over PIE) to get to the Adventure Tower.
- The Adventure Park has a prominent climbing wall that is 15m high, it is difficult to miss it.
Items to bring:
Equipment (race equipment)
- Your personal climbing harness
- Personal Sewn slings (2x60cm) that you will be using during the race
- A set of abseil device (Fig 8 + locking karabiner)
- Helmet (bike helmet)
- Fingered Gloves
- Attire - sports attire
- Footwear - sports shoes (no slippers or toe revealing shoes)
- Water for drinking
Post a Comment